Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Camping car

This is a camping car for camping. They look so luxury. Large size of television, comfortable sofa , wide table, and snug room. But I don't have a change using camping car.
I suprised come to USA. Because I saw many camping cars in the road. But 채른's father said it is not camping car but home. I didn't understand what he said. "Home? what?" But it is home really. They living in there and moving they want. It is social problem in USA. Because they don't pay taxes. It is same homeless people I think.
I'm sorry off the title about camping. But it is true I like camping and I love camping !

1 comment:

  1. They living in there and moving they want. It is social problem in USA. Because they don't pay taxes. It is same homeless people I think. Camping car

    ReplyDelete